Nowadays, home tech is going wireless. From remote controlled thermostats to door locks that you can turn on and off with the tap of your phone, folks are finding integrated remote systems easy, usefu…Read More
Honeywell 5200 All-In-One System
Fifteen Alarms is proud to offer the Honeywell 5200 all-in-one home security system. We are committed to helping you keep your home, valuables, and family safe. This system features a graphic touchscreen to control on-demand video, and has the capability to control your thermostats, door locks, lighting, and even water valves! If you are looking to secure your home, check out the great features of the Honeywell 5200, listed below. If you have any inquiries about this system, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!
- 4.7” color graphic touchscreen
- Intuitive, easy-to-use touchscreen
- Quick programming
- On-premises video viewing
- System supports one camera (compatible with Honeywell Total Connect Video)
- Wi-Fi support
- Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of:
- Water valves
- Door locks
- Scenes, schedules, and rules
- Local, automatic, and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Emergency Alerts (with Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package)
- Request service
- Advanced Protection Logic technology
- Voice announcement of system and zone status
- Family message center
- Garage door control
- LYNX Connect iOS and Android app compatibility
For even more features and information, visit Honeywell.
Your Home Security Provider
Fifteen Alarms has years of experience serving the Memphis area, and would love to help you achieve the peace of mind that comes with having a secure home. If you are looking to install a new home security system, the Honeywell 5200 is a great choice, but we can also upgrade your existing system! We offer basic systems to more advanced options with wireless capability to control security, thermostats, and lights from anywhere. These systems ensure that you always know what is going on in your home, even if you are not there. Fifteen Alarms strives to provide our customers with the best systems, at the best prices, and with no contracts! Call us today to get started!